01. This is You, skeptical about KP-Graphs but mildly Optimistic.
02. The Way Forward, is offered to you for easy understanding.
03. You Review, all that we have to offer as an explanation about KP-Graphs.
04. Inspection, of all the historical KP-Graphs and NIFTY from year 2007 to 2015.
05. Learning, from the historical KP-Graphs and comparing it in Real-Time.
06. Interactive Maths, of KP-Graphs in Real-Time at www.intradaygraphs.com
07. Plan to explore NZ50, AORD, N225, TWII, SSEC, HSI, NIFTY, FTSE, GDAX and DJI
08. Training, Examples to be reviewed in parallel to Real-Time testing.
09. Assessment, of possibilities to make this as a prospective source of earning.
10. Analysis, of the outcome of paper trades and actual trades undertaken.
11. Setting Targets, for income generation, using dormant funds like Fixed-Deposits.
KP-Graphs Outline for Intraday Trading
KP-Graphs Outline is presented to overcome the hesitation about Stock Markets earning potential based on the earlier Wave theory and offer you an opportunity to learn and earn thereby experience a steady income or return on investment.
It was a real pleasure having you with us, do visit us again.
Use a Browser with flash support to view KP-Graphs on Tablets or Mobiles
KP-Graphs version updated on 03-12-2017 with addition of historical Nifty Bank.
Kindly use these intraday KP-Graphs after the trading begins and not use them to predict in advance for the next or future date as sentiment changes with time and your personal KP-Graph will influence your analysis while you are predicting.
Prediction is avoided and analysis is encouraged after market opens for trading.
Day trading in 11 major world Indices and 7 commodities is available to you in the form of KP-Graphs as they display the sentiment for the day. Intraday trading using index options or futures is now within your reach. Plan your trading strategies based on KP-Graphs and improve your trading success.
Trading skills using Technical Analysis can be enhanced by using KP-Graphs as the future is displayed in advance even before the technical levels are attained. Sentiment analysis will be your future guide in the form of KP-Graphs.
The key to successful analysis is observation of flow of L1 to L3. Observe if L1 to L3 are constant for the full day if yes then check the previous day for the up-ward or down-ward flow of L1 to L3 and infer the primary bias, else follow the flow for the day based on L1 to L4 and L5 in L4.